How to transfer Etisalat balance? Credit or balance transfer service is a new service provided by Etisalat where you can transfer your credit from one Etisalat’s number to another (or borrow load from another number). In this article, we will talk about how to transfer Etisalat balance, how to activate money transfer service in Etisalat, how to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat, how to pass a load and many more things. So, let’s start.
How to transfer Etisalat balance?
If you are a customer of prepaid or postpaid Etisalat mobile, then you can quickly transfer any amount of credit from one Etisalat to another Etisalat number you have to,
- Type following command *100*Mobile Number*amount#.
- Then sends this from your mobile phone.
- Your credit will appear on your phone after the transferring of credit.
How to activate the balance transfer service in Etisalat?
To activate the balance transfer service in Etisalat, you have to do the following things.
- Type text *100*Mobile Number*amount#,
- By doing this your balance transfer service will be activated.
- You are also asked for confirmation after you have transferred.
Etisalat international credit transfer
A customer with a prepaid Etisalat account may use their unused prepaid balance to top up any prepaid account in their country.
You can also transfer your funds internationally by following these methods. In every process, then you have to follow a set of instructions by which you can share your funds through international credit transfer:
- You need to dial *100# and follow the mentioned instructions.
- Dial *100*international number. then, follow the intructions given.
- Text your international number and send it to 1700 and again follow the intstructions.
The customer must have sufficient funds in their wasel account or have a valid postpaid account to make this international transfer. A wasel account is a prepaid account with Etisalat.
International remittances are useful for the following reasons
- For expatriates, it is a guarantee to stay with their relatives by giving a gift in the form of flight time.
- Fast cross-border transfers are easy with international money transfers.
- Tourists and business travellers can stay in touch with their relatives and business partners and keep foreign prepaid accounts active while travelling around the country.
- Recipients do not need to visit a point of sale to top up their balance as it is credited to their account along with the message.
How to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat?
To share transfer credit from Etisalat to another Etisalat number, you have to:
- Text CPIN to 1010, and you will receive a pin
- Dial *100*Mobile No. *Amount*PIN Code#
- A confirmation text will pop up
- Finally, press 1 to confirm the transfer
How to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat without a pin?
You can transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat without pin by the following method:
- You will need to type *100*Mobile Number*amount#
- Then move your credits to the respective account
How to transfer credit from Etisalat to DU?
You are required to follow these instructions to transfer your credit from Etisalat number to du number,
- Dial *121*055(mobile number)*(transfer amount) #
- Then send you credits to the du number
- Dial *121#, and you are required to follow more instructions.
Etisalat Transfer Fee
Charges to submit Etisalat transfer fee from one mobile to another are 5.25% (5% VAT included). For example, if someone wants to transfer some credit, deduct this per cent amount from the person’s account moving to another mobile.
To request some amount of credit you need to,
Dial *107*050XXXXXXX*Amount#, then your request will be accepted by Etisalat.