Do you need to change the wifi password of your Etisalat router? If someone has hacked your password and using your Wi-Fi for free you immediately think to change your router’s password. If you’re using Etisalat’s Wi-Fi, it will be easier than you can imagine. You need to take some easy steps, and you can change your Wi-Fi password by yourself and as soon as possible.
Etisalat allows you to change your password whenever security risks arise so that you can protect your Wi-Fi connection from hackers. In this article, we will talk about how to change Etisalat wifi password with general instructions, but also focusing on the main Etisalat routers such as dLink or Aztech . So, let’s start.
How to change Etisalat Wi-Fi password?
If you want to change the Etisalat internet password (and for security reasons it is something so advisable), you can do that by following these general steps:
- Connect Etisalat’s router with your computer with the help of LAN ports.
- Then, you need to type your IP address from the back of the router in the internet browser to display your router settings.
- Enter the username and modify your password to whatever you want
- And try to log in again with a new password, then your password is changed.
How to change Wi-Fi password dlink Etisalat?
When you need to change your dlink’s router password, e.g. for the Dlink DSL-2750U, DIR-850 and similars you need to follow these instructions:
- You need to open this website on your browser http://dlinkrouter.local or the default IP for the admin menu: http://192.168.0.1.
- Then you are required to enter the admin’s user and password
In general, the default user is “admin“, and the default password is “admin“, however, you can find below a bunch of alternatives.
- Once logged in, search for wireless settings.
- You are then required to make a new password save that so it will be convenient for you.
- Once you click “apply” the connection might be reset and you will have a new internet password.
Etisalat default User and Password
If “admin” “admin” does not work, try the following combinations:
|create in initial setup||create in initial setup|
|(blank)||created in initial setup|
|admin||refer to router label|
How to change the Wi-Fi password Etisalat Aztech?
If you want to change the password for Aztech, e.g Aztech HW550-3G router, 206U, DSL605EW and similar ones, you need to:
- Connect your computer with the port of the router
- The search 192.168.1.1 and use as an admin leaving username and password (usually “admin” / “admin”)
- Now go to wireless settings
- You have to select WPA> pre-shared key>apply>restart access point>save settings to reset your password.
- Then you will have your password changed
How to check Etisalat’s internet username and password?
You can quickly know that by following these steps,
- You need to click forget password on the login page
- Now you need to enter email or associate name and now submit
- Check your email to get user id details such as username and password.
How to change Wi-Fi password Etisalat eLife?
eLife is related to television or connected devices. To change your password, you have to
- Visit their official website.
- Provide your username and phone number.
Follow instructions to change your password.