Do you need to configure an Etisalat router? Etisalat is an Internet and telecommunications service provider located in the United Arab Emirates. They offer both mobile and high-speed Internet access. They offer popular broadband services such as Al Shamil and eLife. In this article, we will talk about how to how to configure the Etisalat router, change the Etisalat router password, how to reset the Etisalat router and many more things. So, let’s start.
How to configure Etisalat router?
Are you looking to set up a router configuration to do it by yourself? Change the router password, reset the router, Then you are at the right place. You need to follow these easy steps, and you can do it in minutes.
How to login Etisalat router?
To get into the admin menu:
- Type the following address on your internet browser http://192.168.1.1
- If you haven’t changed its login details, try with “admin” to log in, either for user and password.
- You will see the admin menu,so you will be in
Default username and password for the Etisalat router
As we saw, there is a default username and password for every Etisalat router, which is “admin.”
Change Etisalat router password
First, you have to see if you’re connected to your Etisalat router/wifi network. You’ll also need to know the admin password and username to change it. Then follow these instructions to change your password:
- Type in your address at HTTP://192.168.1.1.
- Then log in using the username and password for your router.
- Both the username and password are admin by default.
- Then select wlan2 from the left-hand “Advance” menu.
- By clicking Security, you can change your password in the box next to the Pre-shared key.
- When you’re finished, remember to click the Apply Changes button.
How to reset Etisalat router?
If you want to reset your Etisalat router, you need to:
- Unplug the power source from the router.
- Inser a paperclip or similar into the reset button and hold it down
- While holding the paperclip plug the power source back
- Withour removing the paperclip, hold for at least 5 seconds more
Etisalat router IP
To find Etisalat router IP address, visit http://192.168.1.1, and from there, you can get information like your username password and also the default IP address.
How to port forward Etisalat router?
- You need to make a setup IP address on your computer or device
- Log in with your username and password
- Select advanced>port forwarding>port bold entry.
Etisalat router firmware update
These are some of the firmware updated routers by Etisalat
How can I update Etisalat router firmware?
In general, these are the steps to follow:
- First of all, download the new firmware.
- Now, connect to your LAN.
- Then, apply the update.
- Record your WIFI Credentials.
- Complete a factory reset (seen above)
- Finally, set up your router to complete your upgrade.