Do you need to register your Etisalat SIM card? In today’s article, we will talk about how to do Etisalat sim card registration online, something mandatory. Renewal failure will make your number suspended. So, let’s start.
Etisalat SIM registration online
It is required (and mandatory) to renew your Etisalat registration (Telecom Regulatory Authority (TRA) policy), and if you do not know how to register Etisalat sim, Etisalat will deactivate your sim.
Luckily, in today’s automated world of current apps, everything is easily available. Similarly, with the My Etisalat UAE app, you can now renew your sim without having to queue at an Etisalat counter.
Follow these simple steps to renew your registration.
- You must first access the My Etisalat app, website, payment machine or outlet.
- Now go to your profile and log in using your ID information.
- If you have multiple phone numbers that need to be renewed (something allowed), list them on the website under your name.
- Keep just the numbers you want, the rest will be automatically removed and disconnected
- Only if the ID is valid will the registered cellphone number remain active.
- If your ID expires, you must update all of your contact information.
- Lastly, something important: all of your numbers will be suspended and deactivated if the ID expires and the registration is not renewed.
If you prefer to renew your registration in an outlet or a payment machine, find here the nearest one to you.
Depending on who you are and your situation in Emirates, this is the documentation needed:
|Original valid Emirates ID
|Original valid Emirates ID or original valid GCC ID or original valid GCC passport
|People of Determination
|People of Determination card and Emirates ID
|Original and valid Emirates ID
|Passport page of the authorised person and trade licence and valid Emirates ID
|Government Decree, valid Establishment Card, passport page of the authorised person and valid Emirates ID
Do I need to register and renew my Etisalat mobile number online?
You can use the “My Etisalat APP” to renew your Etisalat sim registration online.
Yes, registration of mobile number with valid id is mandatory as per tra policy. Renewal of sim registration with Etisalat can be done online.
Do I need to register each account separately?
You can register multiple accounts/numbers with one valid id. Customers do not need to register each number individually.
Will I receive notification of renewal of online registration with Etisalat?
Customers will receive an SMS notification about the upcoming renewal of registration.
How can I check the status of the renewal of my SIM card registration with Etisalat online?
Customers can use the official Etisalat website to check SIM card renewal status online by dialling *101# or calling 125.