How can I check the status of my Emirates ID application? The Emirates ID is an important and mandatory proof of identity for UAE residents. Anyone moving to the UAE must obtain this card. The Emirates ID is used for a number of reasons, including:
- Applications from various government services such as DEWA etc.
- Sponsorship of dependents on your visa
- Renting a flat
- Going through the immigration e-gates at UAE airports.
That is why you might be a little anxious if you don’t know the current submitted application details. Anyway, have a look at this article and find out how to check it.
Emirates ID Status Check
If you applied for a new Emirates ID or start the procedure of the renewal or replacement for your existing card, you should follow the steps below to track the status of your Emirates ID.
The Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA) will inform the applicant of the status of the card from time to time via a text message sent to the mobile number provided in the application form.
How can I check my Emirates ID and Visa status online?
- Firstly, visit the right section at ICA website
- Look for “check ID status menu”
- Type your ID number or its application number
- The application status will be prompted on the screen
How can I check my Emirates ID and Visa status by sms?
If you are unable to get a status from your ID, you can contact the authority on 600 522222.
What to pay attention to when checking your Emirates ID status?
- Tracking your ICA Emirates ID in UAE is free.
- Emirates ID will be delivered within a maximum of 5 working days from the application date.
- For further questions on the application, applicants can call EIDA at 600522222.
- Apart from the status of the Emirates ID Card, applicants can also view the application history, which includes the date of submission, verification, printing, etc. of the application.
How can I get my Emirates ID online?
Application History Log
The application log consists of the steps below. Find here its explanation:
- Application created: When the Emirates ID application form is completed, the status is updated as such.
- Application sent for printing: The application is sent to be printed
- Verification: The request will be verified by checking the submitted documents.
- Card printed: this information is updated once the card is printed.
- Card dispatched: Once the card has been printed, it will be sent to the post office where you live.